Friday, August 24, 2012

More Fun Photos from Dirty Girl Race...


The Dirty Girl Run was truly an incredible experience. We're already planning to sign up for next summer's race in August! 

Amy, Brenda and I before we lined up in the starting area.

Go Team...Tittsburgh Feelers! 
(can you tell the guys took this photo?)

Our BIGGEST fans!!!

We started the race with Wave 7 and finished the race with runners from Wave 4...not too shabby.

 Just seconds before we took off!
The first hill we had to run up was an "eye-opener" for what the remaining 3 miles would be! (tough stuff)

Amy and I climbed over the first obstacle (hay bails)...however Brenda hurdled the hay bails!

First of 11 obstacles...check!

Our final, and let me add "most dirty," obstacle of the race.

We did it! Can you see the dirt in our teeth? So gross, yet so funny!


 An amazing group to run with!
Don't think I've EVER been this dirty in my life!
Way to go Brenda & Amy!!


What a BLAST!

My #1 Fan!

The CREW...they are "All Ours!"

No comments: