Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Roslyn Loves Her New Room!

Last week I re-painted Roslyn's room in her favorite colors...Pink & Purple! She was so excited when she saw her new room after being gone for over a week on vacation!
Ah, I'm so glad for Roz to finally have a "GIRL" room!
 Roslyn's room before I painted. We also moved the wood furniture down to Andray's room and moved the white furniture up to Roslyn's room...has made quite a difference in both kids' rooms.
 The blue curtains were moved down to Andray's room, fun stuff.
 The "rocking chair" will now be moved out to Jake's "man cave" in the garage. Hard to believe we don't need a rocking chair anymore in the baby room!

 Roslyn's new Star Lamp...my favorite!
 I haven't had the time to hang up photos yet on Roslyn's walls...but she loves her new room!

Roslyn dancing in her room..."Shout it out, just like a Rock Star!" she says!

No comments: