Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Swimming Was A Blast!!!!


We had an incredible weekend at the Minneapolis Depot Hotel with my parents and my oldest brother Aaron and his family! Thanks to my sister Megan, this is my new favorite photo of the kids!

This was the first time our kids had ever stayed in a hotel room before. They sprinted into the room and on to the beds to start jumping! It was awesome!

Roz loved relaxing in the big chair in our hotel room!

Our first glance of the train in the pool! The kids were so excited!

Roz loved the pool and practically dove right in! Andray was a little more reserved however and took a while to warm up.

The kids loved swimming in the bigger pool with their life jackets on!

Mom with the two younger girls.

Our family. We definitely need to get the kids in swim lessons this summer! They caught on quickly in the big pool!

Mom and Dad with their 4th grandchild.

Cheese!

Hanging out in the hot tub!

Roslyn's first day on the slides wasn't so graceful!

By the second day, Roz had the slides mastered...that's my girl!

I cherish my time spent with our Goddaughter Amelia...truly she is a gift from God!

Roslyn's Godfather smothering her in kisses!

The Frank Girls....Gma Carol, Megan, Roslyn, Celest, Amelia and Isa Lu.

Megan with her baby girl Amelia Mae.

Uncle Aaron reading bedtime stories to the kiddos.

I found these pajamas on major clearance when I was shopping with Mom a couple weekends ago and bought them more as a joke! Seriously, best buy in a long time, they're so comfy, don't even need a blanket on at night, sweet! These are for sure coming with me to March Madness celebrations ;)

One amazing weekend with the Franks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE all the pictures! It looks like you had an absolute blast last weekend!