Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Special Times on the Lingl Farm


We had a wonderful day on the Lingl farm for Christmas this year. Although it wasn't on Christmas Day, it was great to have most everyone together again. I just love seeing Gram for Christmas and being out on the farm. I'm so thankful that my kids get to experience what I got to experience while growing up.

The wonderful tradition was kept alive this year. A bottle of Peach Schnaaps was brought in honor of Gpa Shorty and passed around for everyone to drink while we opened our Christmas gifts. Go Gram! We miss Gpa Shorty sooooooooooo much!

My amazing Godson Jett...he's growing up way too fast!

Roz loved helping Jett open his gifts, especially the gum!

Lilli and Roz are two peas in a pod!

Dray of course had to help Great Gram "Chippy" open presents during the stealing game.

My brother Jacob with Gram.

Andray with his Godfather Jacob.

I love my mom soooooooooooooooo much!

Baby Liberty is the youngest member of our family, already 7 months old!

My amazing Godfather Jeff.

Gram of course made her delicious homemade cinnamon rolls, and our "one and only" Roz was caught snitching! Too funny :)

This candle has been burned every Christmas since 1945...it was my Great Gma Theresa Rose's candle...so special!

Ah, the Christmas season for me is not complete without seeing my girls...Cassie and Kristen! A big congrats to Cassie and Jason...Baby Peters #3 is on the way for them on May 25th...so exciting!

No comments: