Sunday, December 18, 2011

Commencement...Check! Bring on Christmas!!!!


Ah...what a great day today was (besides myself and both kids being sick!). I coordinated my first commencement ceremony at St. Cloud State and it went smooth! Was a great day, I never felt nervous or overwhelmed...just like old times in Halenbeck Hall (over-seeing athletic events). Was so rewarding seeing happy graduate faces and proud parents. Jake and I are so blessed to have two amazing children!

What a difference 18 months makes! This photo of the kids was taken in June of 2010. So incredible that now (in 2011) Andray looks "afraid" of his "crazy" sister, ha! Andray came with me to pick up our newest family photos and when we looked at the photos before leaving the store he told the clerk..."my sister is crazy!" Too funny!

(wow, do I miss the "baby stage"...the kids were so innocent "back then"...thankful for their overall health!)

So excited for Christmas...only 7 days left!

No comments: