Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Girls' Weekend A Success!!


I had one incredible weekend with Roslyn Ann...we slept good, ate good, played hard, and enjoyed our time away from Jake and Andray...I love my baby girl so much! Roslyn continues to grow way too fast...she's now going potty on the potty chair...maybe she'll be out of diapers before the fall!

Gram stopped by with my mom on Friday afternoon to pick up Andray. I just love that my kids know who their Great Grandparents are...we are so lucky!

Good Morning Sleeping Beauty...Roz slept until nearly 9 am on Saturday...love it!

Breakfast in bed...even for Baby Sally.


I just absolutely LOVE feet photos...adore Roslyn's curly toes!




On Saturday we headed to the pool with a good friend of mine and her two kids...I had to wake Roslyn from her nap...she was pretty sad, saying "I go to the pool!"

Yes, my baby girl in a bikini! Even I don't wear a bikini very often, ha! ;)


Like Mother...Like Daughter...Roslyn loves to rock her Baby Sally, just like I enjoy rocking Roslyn.

Roslyn with her Baby Sally.

An incredible weekend with my baby girl...she's so grown up in her Sunday Best!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This is so cute! I'm sure you missed Andray a ton, but isn't fun once and while to have just one kid! You actually have an extra hand to take more picturs with:)

Anonymous said...

I want to get busy with her c--t