Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Monday!


Photos of the kids before church yesterday. We celebrated First Communion at St. Mary's yesterday. Seriously, don't know what's wrong with me. I catch a glimpse of the first little girl walking down the isle with her parents all dressed up, and start crying in mass! I didn't know a single child making their First Communion, yet I still tear up! Must be a mother thing, Jake was just laughing at me! Just a special day for those little children. So excited for Skyler to make her First Communion in a couple weeks!

Thanks also to Adam and Heather for Andray's awesome golf cap and sweater vest. He looked pretty studly walking into church with his hat on. Fits him perfect!

Have a great week everyone.

I so vividly recall my Gpa Shorty wearing a leather hat just like Andray's to church every Sunday...man how I miss my Grandpa!

No comments: