Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy 2nd Bday to Our Beautiful Baby Girl!!


Hard to believe two years ago we gave birth to our beautiful baby girl, Roslyn Ann. What an incredible gift she's been to Jake, Andray and me!

A HUGE THANK YOU to Roslyn's Godmother Rhonda, who gave her this awesome chair and umbrella for summer camping and parades! As you can tell, Roz loved it!

As the kids get older, it sure is harder to get them to sit for a nice family photo ;)

Our nieces Mya (4 yr) and Neely Pooh (22 1/2 mo) made it for the party. I told Jake...see? Four kids is definitely doable! I've never seen him drop his two nieces so fast, ha!

On a more serious note, I've been battling a blood clot in my left lung since this past Wednesday (May 18). I continue to have symptoms and ended up in the ER again on Sunday (yesterday). I have follow up doctor appointments today and hope to be in full recovery by the end of this week. I appreciate any and all prayers and Jake and I figure out my health issues. Love you all...God is Good!

p.s. - MANY MORE photos of Roslyn's b-day to come once I'm feeling better...hopefully soon!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Well, Happy Birthday Roslyn! But Celest we will put you in our night time prayers. I hope everything is ok. Please keep us posted!

Holli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rathlisberger Family said...

Happy Birthday to Roslyn!!!
Celest, I'm so sorry to hear you're having some health issues, I hope you feel better soon!