Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Easter Fun!!


It truly was an incredible Easter Sunday for our family. Love Jake and the kids so much!

I was busy Sunday morning in the kitchen and looked over at the table to find just these wrappers on the table and no chocolate bunny to be found anywhere. I called for Roslyn and here's what I found...(keep in mind it's 8:00 in the morning!)

Roz comes walking out of our bedroom, already having eaten the head off the chocolate bunny! Too funny. She unwrapped it all by herself...I was so proud ;)

Roslyn was beyond excited to see "EGGS" leading from her room to the living room Sunday morning.

The Easter Bunny even brought money for the kids. They both love to put money in their piggy banks...saving for their future "Duke Education!"

Roslyn close up!

The kids love to put on their bunny masks and run around the house.

Andray, close up!

Three generations of Lingl's...love my Gram so much!

Roslyn hugging "Nima" Carol...precious.

Our "traditional" banana splits with the Lingl family BEFORE lunch..gotta love it!

The kids enjoyed their Easter Egg hunt in Willmar. The weather was just perfect on Sunday!

The two boys hanging out. Happy Birthday to my Godson Jett....he turned 8 yesterday! Time just flies!

My girls...Kristen is due in 6 weeks, can barely tell she's pregnant! So excited for her!

No comments: