Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Duke vs. Virginia = Popcorn Night!


Duke plays Virginia tonight on the road at 7 pm. Pretty sure we'll be popping some popcorn and watching the game on ESPN...go Blue Devils! Or as Roz would say..."Let's Go Duke!" (It's pretty cute to hear, even if you're not a Duke fan!)


Well, potty training has not been an ideal situation at the Stang Household this year. Andray is very stubborn and hates to sit on the potty. But now that we've started introducing the potty chair to Roslyn, Andray wants to do it! So, maybe our dreams will be answered and we'll have BOTH kids out of diapers before May! (Oh, and the chair Roz is sitting on is the same potty chair I used 25 years ago. My mom saves everything and I'm so grateful!)

Gotta cover up the "family jewels!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pop her cheery and fill her with man juice she will be yours always, f----d my sister when she was 6 and i was 13 she wanted it again and again, never had a better feeling p---y than hers at 6 yrs old, she is 15 now and we f==k like crazy, her ass feels real good too, she has also introduced me to a couple of her friends, the youngest is 12 mmmmmmmmmmmm tits just starting ,lovely puffy tight p---y

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm that's hot, love to f--k the 12 yr old but 6 would be nicer, I f-c-ed my cousin when I was 18 she was 8, they love getting f--ked no idea what all the fuss is over

Anonymous said...

nah she loved gettingfucked, 8 was herpussy she took it in theass at 2, don't knock it unti you try it

Anonymous said...

i agree, i had mine in my x gf's daughter at 14 months fingering herpussy at the same time, not all in but enough she got to feel mycum in her, laid her down licked herpussy until she squirted in my mouth, had mycock in her mouth at 2 months

Anonymous said...

Damn baby girl got my cock harder then a mf