Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Baby Shower for my New Niece...Millie Mae!


On Sunday my mom and I threw Aaron and Megan a "surprise" baby shower. They received news right before Christmas that they were approved for their second adoption. Our family couldn't be happier! Just can't wait to get Amelia Mae home!

Amelia Mae was born on May 14, 2010. Aaron and Megan hope to travel to Korea this month to bring her back home to the USA...can't wait! Still need lots of prayers!

It's a Girl...yeah!

Mom pinning on Megan's corsage when the guests started arriving. Megan was surprised!

Happy Baby Shower!

Always love coming home and getting to see great friends and family! Was able to finally spend some time with my best friends from home, Ann and Emily!

My best friend from high school! I'm so jealous, Ann is having her third baby in June, so excited for her (keeping my fingers crossed for a girl!)

Of course we had a "kiddy" table at the shower. Low and behold, Andray was the only boy again...makes him tough!

Mom and I hosted the "surprise" baby shower for Megan.

Megan with her mom and sister Abby.

The "proud" Grandma's, holding up a onezie that Amelia got that said, "Grandma's Girl."

Mom put an incredible spread together for the shower. The food was delicious!

Frank cousins having fun together.

Amelia was gifted a little doll that had braids just like in her 6 month photo! (see below).

Amelia Mae Frank - 6 months old - I need to find a bandanna like this for Roslyn!

Gram crocheted Millie a beautiful blanket for baptism.

Amazing heirloom for Millie!

Gram with her granddaughters (just missing Nathan's wife Andrea!)

Andray loves his big cousin Isa so much!

Megan had a blast opening gifts at the shower.

My cousin's daughter, Kenedee, drew Amelia a photo for her room;)

Like mother like daughter...apparently Roz is going to be a waitress! She was walking all around handing out sippy cups, too funny.

At the end of the day, my Aunt Susie "decorated" Meg's car for her!

No comments: