Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!


Have a safe New Year's Eve everyone tonight! We are so thankful for family and friends! Happy New Year! (Andray was being silly and walking around with his legs in his shirt...cracked us up!)

On Wednesday night we moved Andray into his BIG BOY car bed. He did great and loves it!

Amazing how different his room looks like without his crib! Where did the last 2 1/2 years go? TOO FAST!

Andray had to make sure the wheels worked on his bed, too funny.

When I laid Andray in bed I told him, "you have a really cool new bed Buddy." He responded with, "Yes, Mommy I do. Thank you very, very much." That's when the tears started rolling down my face and Jake just laughed at me! What a big boy!

I was happy to move Andray's crib set up to Roslyn's room. Roz was pumped too! She was jumping up and down in her crib!

We had Christmas with the extended Stang's this week. Always great to see Jake's grandparents! Even Sr. P and Father Mark made it, very special!

Roz is definitely our "out-going child." She was giving Great Gma high-five's all night!

No comments: