Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Good Time With the Rochester Franks!


This past weekend I drove the kids down to Rochester to visit Aaron, Megan, Isa Lu, Heidi and Henry...it was a blast. And quite busy might I add with a 3-year old, 2-year old and 1-year old running around the house with two dogs! Plus, working from their house on top of it! Truly was a blast though, Isa Lu continues to grow right before our very own eyes, she is a blessing to our family!

The 3 Frank Cousins. My mom bought Isa and Roz matching dresses last spring, they are so beautiful!

Hugs in Church Saturday night...can you tell it was a rough mass for the kids? Probably Roslyn's 4th nuk of the evening, ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how are you!This was a really magnificentsuper blog!
I come from roma, I was fortunate to approach your website in bing
Also I learn much in your website really thank your very much i will come every day