Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Go Twins...We Love Target Field!


On Monday I brought my mom to Target Field for the first time! It was her belated Mother's Day gift. My two cousins, Cassie and Kris, brought Susie and Jeff, and then we all brought Gram as well! It was a day I'll never forget and cherish forever!

Gram with her three kids by the statue of Kirby Puckett! We love you Kirby!

The four Lingl's getting ready to walk through Gate 34! Just wish Grandpa couldn't been there with us too! He would've loved Target Field!

Cassie and Kris and I were so excited to bring our parents and Gram to the game! We had a blast together!

I love my cousins!

We all ate at Hard Rock Cafe before heading to the game, was a good time had by all.

Gram's favorite player was always #14 Kent Hrbek. We were so excited when we found his bar at the field. Gram loved looking at all the photos of Hrbek!

Gram was so excited to touch a photo of Hrbeck, too cute!

Couldn't resist a photo of Gram and Roz in their Twins shirts together!

GO TWINS!

No comments: