Friday, June 11, 2010

Rachel and John are in the Hospital!


We finally got Roslyn's 1-year photos back from the photographer and are pretty excited. For the most part Roz was a "deer in the headlights" during the photo shoot, but at least there were a few photos to choose from! Also, Jake's sister Rachel and her husband are in the hospital as we speak! Can't wait to meet our new nephew/niece! I'm pretty sure it'll be a boy since it'll be born today, on the 11th, and Andray was born on the 11th of March! Too fun! Just pray everything goes okay with the delivery!

As you all know, our baby girl LOVES CAKE! She had so much fun destroying her cake at the photo shoot. So different than Andray, he just pointed and smiled at his cake.

When I found this dress in the store I just had to buy it for Roslyn to wear, it reminded me of my wedding dress, which is draped in the background of this photo. My wedding bouquet is on the floor next to Roslyn as well, pretty special for me. Hard to believe Jake and I will be married 5 years already in just a couple weeks.

No comments: