Wednesday, June 16, 2010


Last Friday we headed home to good old Redwood Falls for the annual MIC Parade. My dad carried the flag in the parade and Andray was so excited to see Papa Larry carry the "big flag!" My mom made this cute sign for Andray to hold and Andray just yelled out "Papa Larry, Papa Larry" when my dad walked by. Trust me, the tears were rolling, very special.

Dad looked so handsome carrying the flag. So thankful for all he's done and continues to do for our country. You're our hero Dad!


Thanks to Aaron and Megan for letting Roslyn borrow Isa's t-shirt which says, "That's it..I'm going to Grandma's!" Too cute.

Roz loved the parade as well and just sat on mom's lap clapping, pretty cute! Looking forward to the Richmond parade now!

It didn't take long for Andray to figure out that all the candy by the curb got to go in his bucket, he loved it!

Andray was happy to see his Godfather Jacob at the parade as well!

Uncle Jacob thoroughly enjoyed holding Roz at the parade and giving her a bottle, pretty sweet.

On Sunday I had one of the most memorable days of my life...my cousins Kristen and Cassie took my Gram, Susie, Jeff and my mom out for lunch. We watched the Twins game on T.V., had pitchers of beer and just talked. It was the most relaxing "family gathering" that we've all had in years! To top it off, we surprised the group with Twins tickets to Target Field on Labor Day. We can't wait to bring everyone, especially since Grandpa would've loved to see the facility! We sure do miss Grandpa Shorty...talked about him a lot on Sunday. We a great day!

No comments: