Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2nd Annual Frank Family "Staycation" A Success


My family had an amazing 2nd Annual Frank Family "Staycation" this past weekend! The grandkids had so much fun with Papa and Grandma Frank! Thanks Mom and Dad for an awesome week/weekend! We love you both so much!

We celebrated Roslyn's 1st Birthday with my family this past Sunday. It was pretty fun to have my family around for the big occasion. Jake and I are so blessed to have two healthy kids!

Aaron hadn't seen Roslyn since Christmas, so she had changed quite a bit in the last 6 months. Roslyn was very happy to spend some "QT" with her Godfadddaaaa!

The kids sure do love their Papa Larry...and riding on the Gator with him of course!

Roslyn really took off this past week, wanting to walk! She officially pulled herself up by the tub and pretty much at all times wanted to be walking around the house with someone holding her hands. Here Great Gram is walking around with her, it was cute.

Can anyone say...EXCITED TO BE ONE?

Andray and Isa were just as excited for Roslyn's b-day cake as Roz was! They even helped feed her the frosting! Of course, they licked frosting for themselves as well!

Roz destroyed her cake again! Thanks mom for making the delicious chocolate cake!

Roslyn definitely is happy to be ONE!

Roslyn loves her Godfather Aaron and Auntie Megan sooooooooo much!

Mom was in heaven having her grandchildren home for the weekend. Andray and Isa loved having mom read to them!

I finally got a 3 Generation Frank photo taken with Dad and Roz...so special!

Gram made it for Roslyn's 1st b-day party on Sunday and I was so grateful! The great grandchildren love her so much!

Roslyn was pretty tired after her party on Sunday and I will cherish this memory forever, sitting on the couch next to Gram and holding baby Roz, pretty special!

The three Frank cousins enjoyed Grandma and Papa's pool in the front yard a couple days! Roz really loved being in the water, was pretty funny how much she splashed everyone!

Oh, I love my niece Isabel soooooooo much! She was such a joy to be around last weekend!

Even got a big smooch from Isa Lu!

This is probably the funniest photo from last week. Came into the bathroom and found that both Roz and Andray had gotten into the Tampax box, can't make it up! Jake was "so proud" when he saw this photo, ha!

Besides seeing family and friends, the best part of last week was that I got to mow my mom and dad's yard twice! I miss mowing the lawn sooooooo much! So I was very grateful to spend a few hours cutting their beautiful yard...thanks Mom and Dad! Here, Andray just had to go down to the shed with Grandma to get the "big lawn mower" for me!

Last week we didn't have daycare, so I took the week off from work and spent the entire time in good old Redwood Falls. I had the opportunity to see a lot of friends, so happy for that! Chad and Ann brought their boys, Andrew and Zachary, out to Mom and Dad's for supper on Tuesday night. The kids had a blast playing together!

Roslyn and Baby Zach are less than 3 months apart, pretty cute!

Andrew was pretty excited to ride on the JD Gator! We love our Godson!

I had so much fun driving Andrew and Andray around the yard! Nice to spend some "QT" with my Godson!

Chad had fun on the Gator too! It was a beautiful night!

On Wednesday two of my awesome friends Jody and Jolene came to visit me! It had been a very long time since we spent time together!

Jolene's son Keagan enjoyed riding on the Gator with Andray! It was pretty cute!

Thursday afternoon Mom and I made lunch and brought it to Emily and Jesse's home in Redwood Falls. Their twins are now 6 months old and I got to meet Gretzky and Gabby for the first time! They are adorable!

Andray and Roslyn loved the baby TWINS!

The last day before the Frank "Staycation" was Thursday, so Mom and I headed over to Marshall to visit the Hmeilewski's. It was tough getting all the kids in the same room together, so Ashtin (one of our most beautiful flower girls) was happy to take a photo with Dray and Roz.

No comments: