Thursday, April 15, 2010

Roslyn's 1st Tooth Has Poked Through!!!!

After five months of drooling and nasty diapers, Roslyn Ann has finally popped her first tooth through on the bottom. It started to appear on Sunday, the 11th, and it was official through on Wednesday, the 14th. I swear, it's "meant to be," since those are my lucky numbers, #11 and #14! Both kids are doing well and we are really enjoying family time outside after supper time! The weather has been amazing, hope it continues! Have a great rest of your week everyone, Love, the Stang's
It's tough to see, but her tooth really is there, PRAISE THE LORD!
Our beautiful baby girl...10 1/2 months old.
Andray loves pancakes. So after church on Sunday Jake made a big breakfast for us before I had to head to work (yep, working at softball games on a Sunday, just doesn't seem right). Jake made a huge pancake for Andray. He thought it was so funny, and we eventually poked holes in the pancake and played peek-a-boo with it. Too funny!
Where'd Andray go?
Oh, our baby boy needs another hair cut. But his hair is so beautiful! Last night he saw that I had my hair in a "pony", so he wanted one too! Jake was totally against it, but I caved in and put a "pony" in Andray's hair. It was pretty adorable!

Like I said, we love spending time outside after supper now! Andray's getting pretty good at pedaling on his hot wheel. But of course he said, "Mommy's turn," so I was able to get down on the seat and pedal, the getting back up was the tough part and Jake had to help, ha!

No comments: