Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Roslyn Ann Is 10 Months Old!!!

Hard to believe our baby girl was 10 months old yesterday...time just keeps flying by! Roz is doing well, just can't fight the cold/runny nose/dirty diapers, but we're getting there. Still no teeth, I swear yesterday I could see white popping through, so hopefully that happens soon! Have a great rest of your week everyone! Love, the Stang's
The weather is finally getting nice, so Jake and I took the kids for a walk last night after supper. The hat Roz has on is the hat that I wore when I was little. Pretty special she can wear it now. Jake thinks it's pretty special that Roslyn likes to play with my pills bottles too, she thinks it's a rattle, too funny!
She still has the brightest blue eyes...hope those stay forever!
She loves her pink bear!
Go Minnesota Twins! We're all pretty pumped Joe Mauer signed his "big contract" with the Twins! How can a person even fathom $180 + million? Andray loves to say, "Joe Mauer" now, pretty awesome!
Peek!
Can you tell Roslyn is teething? Her fingers are constantly in her mouth. Poor kid....have a great weekend!

No comments: