Friday, January 8, 2010

Roslyn Is Sitting Up!!

Roslyn is so much fun and is now sitting up on her own (despite a few nose dives into the carpet once in a while!). Auntie Sarah and Auntie Rhonda have given Roz some "hand-me-downs" from the older girl cousins. I love this outfit Roz has on with the pink jacket! Hard to believe Skyler, who is now 6 years old, used to wear that! Roz also wore one of my most favorite Skyler outfits to daycare yesterday....red and blue bibs, adorable! Have a great weekend everyone. Hockey is OFF, which means I get to spend the entire weekend with the kids and Jake...I'm so excited! Love, the Stang's
Roslyn sitting in "style"....thanks for sharing your outfit Skyler!
I couldn't help but dress both the kids in bibs yesterday for daycare! Roslyn just smiles all the time now, it's so much fun! Andray loves his new toy from Cassie and Jason! He draws all the time now on his Magna Doodle!
Feels like just yesterday Skyler was wearing this outfit...where did the last 6 years go?
Andray, slowly but surely, is learning how to "share" with his baby sister. Whatever toy she has, he of course wants. Like I tell Skyler all the time, it sure is "tough" being the oldest and having to share everything. Andray's a great big brother though, Roz is lucky to have him!

Well, Andray is definitely going to "follow in my footsteps." He loves to grab my camera and say "cheese." Well, the other night he grabbed my camera when I wasn't looking and took this photo of Roz. Not bad for a 1 1/2 year old! ha!

No comments: