Friday, October 16, 2009

A Week of Celebration!

The Frank's are "officially" back in Minnesota! It's such an amazing feeling to know we can drive in a day to go see each other! Roz and I took a road trip to Rochester on Wednesday to go see Aaron, Megan and Isa's new place. My mom and Gram showed up too, all to celebrate Gram's 82nd b-day and Aaron and Megan's 9th anniversary! The time sure does fly. We had a great afternoon together, so excited that we'll be able to see eachother more often! Have a great weekend everyone, love - The Stang'sAaron and Megan's new home that they are renting in Rochester...it's absolutely beautiful and never ends! Such a big house!
Isa is looking out their big picture window in their living room on the main level. If you can see, their house backs up to the St. Mary's Catholic Hospital in Rochester, pretty neat. And Heidi (the dog) loves her new big back yard!
Isa couldn't wait to get her hands on her little cousin Roslyn! She had fun holding her, feeding her and even burping her...pretty cute!
Gram didn't know Roz and I were coming to Rochester for the day....she was pretty excited to see lil' Roz!
I'm just so thankful that Roz will get to see more of her Godfather Aaron and Auntie Megan...means a lot to us!
Isa picked out one of her most favorite books for Aaron to read to her and Roslyn...so precious.
Mom was pretty stoked to have her grandgirls there with her on Wednesday!
Oh, I was in heaven seeing my niece...she truly is beautiful...and growing before our eyes!
I am so thankful I got to spend Gram's b-day with her...I love her soooooooooo much!
Roslyn sported her #11 sweatsuit for the day at Rochester...Uncle Jake gave it to her for baptism, what a great gift!


A HUGE THANK YOU to Isabel for giving her vacuum cleaner to Andray. When I brought it home on Wednesday night he started dancing in circles in the living room he was so excited. Pretty awesome hand-me-down!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Celest- you are amazing!!! Thank you so much for coming to visit us and for bringing little Roslyn- it was wonderful to hold her again! I missed her so much. Can't wait to see Andray too- he is so cute with his little vaccuum. Love you tons!
xoxo,
Meg