Monday, June 29, 2009

An Amazing Month...


Wow, it's been a while since I've had time to post new photos. Since that time, Ros has turned a month old already (time is flying by way too fast!), both kids got to go to a wedding (surprise, surprise), Jake celebrated his second Father's Day and got to go fishing with my brother and dad, so I went home to Redwood (for the first time since Christmas) with both kids and had a great week with my mom. We got to see a ton of old friends and family members in Redwood, so that was great too! Hope all is well, Jake and I are loving every minute home with the kids, and have a SAFE and FUN July 4th weekend!
Love, the Stang's
Roslyn Ann - One Month Old

Ros telling Jake, "Happy Father's Day, Daddy."


The kids and I headed to DQ to get Jake a Father's Day cake. It was so good! Thank goodness DQ does orders from the phone and pick ups at the drive through window. There's no way I would've gotten both kids into the DQ and back out safely along with the cake, ha!


Pictures like these truly are "priceless." Ros with her Great Gram at the wedding in June.


Love to get the hand comparison photos...very special.
The meal at the wedding took a while to be served, so Papa Larry and Jake headed over to McDonald's for Andray...it was Andray's first Happy Meal! (first of many I'm sure, ha!). He didn't really dig the chicken nuggets, but of course loved the french fries...they are a vegetable, right?! Ha!

After the wedding, I brought the kids out to my Gram's for a day on the farm in Olivia. Andray got to watch Great Gram feed the cows. My Gram continues to amaze me daily. She's 81 years old and still does the chores, feeds the cows with 5 gallon pails every day, and keeps her yard/gardens immaculate! Talk about a lady with energy.

Andray and Gram checking out the water hole for the cattle.
Dray also made it up Great Gram's stairs! He thought he was pretty tough stuff! My cousins and I had fun climbing those steps back in the day. We also fell down those steps quite a few times too! At least Gram has carpet on the steps now to cushion the fall!
Like Brother, Like Sister...GO DUKE!

Mom had a ball with Ros and Dray home in Redwood for the week. I just can't believe how beatufiul it is out at my mom and dad's place. It gets more pretty every time I come home. Andray loved touching the leaves and flowers while we were home!
Little Man loved all of Grandma Carol's statues in her gardens too!
Dray learned how to turn on the radio at Grandma and Papa Frank's house this past week too. He even knows how to turn the volume up and down!

"A Tool Head," that's exactly what Andray is. Anything with wheels and tools, Andray loves to play with. He thoroughly enjoyed his ride around the yard with Papa Larry on the Gator! Those two have some special kind of bond we swear.


"Two peas in a pod..."

No comments: