Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Welcome Home Roslyn Ann!


Roslyn Ann made it home safely yesterday and Big Brother Andray was happy to see her. He scooted up to her carseat right away and started kissing her...it was pretty sweet. I cried of course. Jake and I really missed Andray while we were gone in the hospital, it's great to be home. Enjoy the photos, we are doing well, just very tired. Thanks for all the phone calls, cards, gifts and texts with the arrival of Ros, we couldn't do it without the support of all of our friends and family,
Love the Stang's...



Roslyn wore a very special outfit home from the hospital. It's the same outfit I wore home from the hospital almost 28 years ago to the day. It fit her perfectly...my grandmother bought it for me to come home from the hospital, and my mom kept it all these years in hopes for my daughter to wear it home from the hospital some day. My mom's hopes came true!
Just before we left the hospital...
Home sweet home...
Andray scooting up to his sister's carseat to kiss her...so precious.
We couldn't be happier with Andray's acceptance of his new baby sister to the family, it's so cute to watch him hug and kiss her (and of course poke and praud her!).

Their first night together at home...SWEET DREAMS!




Pretty in Pink...

1 comment:

Grethe, Habtamu & Leah said...

She's gorgeous!!! We hope you're settling in at home and that all's going well these first few weeks. No doubt they're filled with so many wondeful and special moments.

We send our love!

Grethe