Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!


Happy belated Mother's Day to all of you awesome mothers out there! Hope you all had a "relaxing" weekend, even though we all know mothers never relax, ha! We had a productive weekend, my oldest brother turned 36, Jake's twin sisters turned 30, and I of course has my 7th-year anniversary of turning 21! It was a lot of fun, my parents came up to help me complete my "nesting" list (which is very long), so now I think I'm getting "mentally" prepared for the arrival of BS#2. Have a great weekend everyone...oh, and Andray stood up in the middle of the room this weekend by himself! It was the cutest thing ever! So like we thought, he'll be starting to walk just when his little brother/sister decides to arrive!
Love, the Stang's


My first Mother's Day last year...what a difference a year makes...hard to believe Baby #2 is on the way!

Andray was his Gma Frank and Mom.

Got Milk Andray?

Andray on the move...

No comments: