Monday, December 15, 2008

Let It Snow...Let It Snow...Let It Snow!

Hello all...it's inevitable in Minnesota...cold weather and lots of snow this past weekend. I actually don't mind the snow, it's just the cold and the wind! Oh well, that's what we get for living in this crazy state! Hope you are all getting excited for the Holidays, I know Jake and Andray and I are. Safe travels where ever you may go...have a great week! Love, the Stang's
P.S., Jake was pretty excited when we woke up Sunday morning and it was snowing. He got to use his brand new snow blower for the first time! He loved it!


Andray in his new winter pajamas...they are so soft, he feels like a big pillow in them! I wish I could wear them...I love sweats!

There's even a snowman on his bottom, how fitting!

Andray waking up Saturday morning...his hair was crazy! So funny.

We're still working on the crawling aspect of Andray's life...he's just not digging it. But that's fine with us, we love the immobile stage!

Saturday our nieces Ella (4 years) and Skyler (5 years) came over to play with Andray all day! I stayed with the kids and the four of us had a blast! I got to watch two Barbie movies with them and actually learned great "life-lessons" watching them...good stuff! Andray loves his cousins!

No comments: