Monday, November 10, 2008

Andray's Tooth Has Popped Through!


Well everyone, it's official! Andray's bottom tooth is now visible! He's been such a good baby through it all, just hoping that continues as more teeth start coming! Although you all know Jake and I are huge St. Cloud State Husky fans, Andray's Auntie Rachel and Uncle John spoiled him by getting him this amazing Minnesota sweat suit! He loves it, and so do we! Wish we were small enough to wear it, ha! You all know how much I love sweats! Anyway, have a super week everyone, hard to believe the Holidays are just around the corner.

Love, the Stang's


Andray truly does love his puppet book, thanks Rach and John!
All right, done with photos, back to playing with Dad again!
Jake and I have discovered that Andray ALWAYS needs to know what's going on. Here, he was playing with his toy and saw me walk by at the end of the bed. Of course he was leaning underneath his toy, trying to watch me. I couldn't resist by getting a great shot of him being his "nosey" self. Gotta love it! Andray says..."Peace Out Everyone!"

No comments: