Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What A Special Weekend!

We had quite a busy weekend last weekend. Jake's sister Rachel had her bridal shower on Saturday morning and her bachelorette party that night. Rachel's finace John had his bachelor party the same night, so Jake and my brother Jacob shared in those festivities. Besides have to work at SCSU, we fit all that in. Plus we were graced with the precense of Aaron, Megan, Isa and Gram on Sunday afternoon. So with mom and dad there watching Andray, and my brother Jacob there, we were all together on Sunday to celebrate Isa's "One Year Anniversary" of arriving in the USA...what a year it's been!
Cheers! We Stang girls had "adult" juice Saturday morning setting up the church for the shower!
Chicks do dig you Andray! Rachel gave Skyler and Ella their crowns for the wedding at the shower. Skyler and Ella "gladly" shared them with Andray, so cute!
Ella and Skyler's final fitting for the wedding. Mom is doing such an amazing job on the dresses!
Mom and Dad with Andray...he had his final fitting for his "pink" tux too!
Andray loves his Godmom!
Although Andray was the ONLY boy at the shower on Saturday, he sure did love it!
I just love my son soooooooooooo much! What a ham!
Rachel's theme was "Coyote Ugly/Cowgirl" for her bachelorette...we had a blast! And she was the most beautiful "Bride-to-Be" ever!
On Sunday afternoon, Andray and Isa seeing each other again for the first time.
Andray loves his Auntie Megan soooooooooo much!
Andray loves his cousin Isa sooooooooooooo much! Go Twins and Vikes!
So precious when they look at each other.
Playtime with Granma Carol and Uncle Jake.
Gram gave Andray this little puppy when she came, so precious.

Isa loves to play in Andray's carseat! I was so happy to finally get a good photo of her smiling!

Papa Larry sneaking up on Isa Lu....

He caught her and gave her "mucho kisses!"

We gave Isa Dora Winter Boots to celebrate her year anniversary of coming home to the USA...needless to say she LOVED THEM!

Gram couldn't get enough of Andray on Sunday...here they are playing with Gpa Shorty's teddy bear...so special. Still makes me want to cry.


Andray was under the weather all last weekend. Here Gram is rocking with him before bedtime...now that'll make you cry! I love them both soooooooo much!

I was so thankful to get a photo of Andray in his baptismal gown with Gram. Gram made that gown for me when I was born and baptised. Gram also made a blanket, which is draped on her right arm, for Andray.

Always hate to say good-byes, but we had to say good-bye to everyone. What an amazing weekend spent with both of our families. Jake, Andray and I cherish those times always. Never ever seems to be enough quality time together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend it was!!! I love all the pics you took- they are so cute. Except for the pic of Andray and I- that needs to be removed ASAP!!!! I look like I ran the entire marathon!! :)