Friday, September 26, 2008

Twins Win!!!!


Way to go Twins...they swept the White Sox and now lead our division by 1/2 a game! Last night was amazing...huge comeback and Andray was pretty happy! I'll be posting some photos of him in his Twins gear soon, but for now, enjoy his 6 month photo from Country Gallery...thanks to Heather, Adam, Matt, Laura and Bethany! The photos that Lisa takes are amazing! Wish we could buy them all! We chose to buy this one because Andray has his hands folded just like my Grandpa Shorty used to fold his when he served mass or went up for communion at church. Amazing, makes me want to cry everytime I look at this photo or see Andray fold his hands like that. So special.....

Have a great weekend everyone,

Jake, Celest and Andray



Andray told me this morning that the Twins are going "all the way!"...you heard it here folks!

Alright, enough photos for now. Back to play time while mom gets ready for work....

No comments: