Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm 7 Months Today!!!!

Hello everyone - Just wanted to let you all know that I'm officially 28 weeks today, which means I'm 7 months along. I just had a doctor's appointment yesterday and my heart is beating 150 beats per minute...so I'm healthy and doing well. Mom is finally feeling me more, and she's telling people that she's really "popped" this past week. Hopefully I'll get to see a lot more family and friends over the holidays and you can poke my mommy's tummy...cause before you know it, I'll be here for you all to hold! hahaha... or as mom and dad would say, I'll be here for you all to baby sit while mom and dad go out on the town! Ya right! hehehehe....

Love you all, can't wait to meet you in March....

"BS"....Baby Stang


Celest at 7 months...Now you can definitely tell she's pregnant!
Only a couple more months left! It's going so fast!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look so great Sissa!!! We are so excited to see you in only a few more days!! What a special Christmas this will be. We love you,
Meg, Aaron and Isa Lu